Microtopping wall coating from our Italian supplier Ideal Work is a high quality design coating on a polymeric-cement basis. It is applied in multiple thin layers of thickness from 3 to 4 mm. Microtopping wall coating is exactly the same as Microtopping floor coating, the only difference is in the application technique and amount of used material. It means that Microtopping can be applied to multiple surfaces in one room (floors, walls, other solid surfaces) and all surfaces look exactly the same - what isn´t really usual in the case of other coatings on the Czech market.
Properties of Microtopping coating:
• It is highly adhesive and slightly elastic.
• It is water resistant.
• It can be colored to various shades with liquid dyes or reactive acids.
• Thanks to the absence of dilatations is the Microtopping surface hygienic and easy to maintain.
• The final floor is due to the manual processing always unique.
• Microtopping surface can be smooth, rough or brushed, you can choose matt, semi-gloss or gloss final appearance.
• Microtopping flooring has always a very long life.
Microtopping screed is very flexible and great looking material. You can use it in various areas - thanks to the high abrasion resistance it is suitable for homes, shops, showrooms, offices, restaurants and hotels.
• Microtopping coating is thanks to the water and moisture resistance great material for bathrooms, showers and kitchens.
• It is possible to apply it on almost every solid surface – floors, walls, stairs, kitchens, bars…
• Microtopping is suitable for installation with underfloor heating.
• Without problems can withstand outdoor weather conditions and UV radiation, it can be applied on terraces and around swimming pools.
• Microtopping is perfect also for creating seamless surfaces over existing floors (concrete, sand-cement screed, ceramics, self-levelling surface) and for renovating old floors, both interior and exterior.